Royal tiaras and jewellery on exhibition in Turin
This exhibition shows court jewellery and “civil” jewellery; pieces from the 17th, 18th and 19th century.
From 26 July 2009 until 10 January 2010
Reggia di Venaria, Piazza delle Republica 4, Venaria Reale Torino (Turin) Italy. For more information, please take a look at www.lavenaria.it
The redesigned William & Judith Bollinger Jewellery Gallery displays 3500 pieces from the V&A jewellery collection, one of the finest and most comprehensive in the world.
On display are numerous exquisite pieces from The Great Jewellery Houses, like Cartier and Boucheron. As well as historic highlights, like Queen Elisabeth’s gifts, Napoleon’s gifts and also jewellery from
Read more »
- Le Louvre, www.louvre.fr, Paris
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs, www.lesartsdecoratifs.fr, 107 rue de Rivoli Paris
- Musée National d’Histoire Naturelle, www.mnhn.fr, 61 rue Buffon Paris
- Musée National du Moyen-Age, www.musee-moyenage.fr, 6 Place Paul Painlevé Paris
- Museum Idar-Oberstein, www.museum-idar-oberstein.de , Idar-Oberstein
- The Etruscan Museum of Villa Giullia, Piazzale di Villa Giullia 9, Rome (No official web-site, Castellani collection)
Read more »